Friday, August 24, 2007

Like Godzilla

I love how someitmes my attention span can be so short that I'm trying to read the next sentance before I'm done reanding the first one, which results in me not reading either of them correctly.

The point is, I just read a phrase, and at first I really did think it said "Squash Bambi" but since that was the second of two things I was trying to read at once, it didn't process for a few seconds. It turns out the words were actually "Spanish Bambini" which is strange enough in it's self.

I don't know, I guess I just wanted to share the phrase "Squash Bambi" because it makes me laugh, and it reminds me of the first time I saw Bambi meets Godzilla and I was the only one that laughed.

That song, "Hey there Delilah"? God how I hate it with the fiery, FIERY passion of a thousand suns. GOD I just violently despise the mediocrity of music these days, what a bunch of thoughless, meaningless tripe!!!! Of course not all music is bad now, and it's not like I'd really expect anything better of Top 40 type songs. I don't know....I just....who likes that stuff? What's to like about it? You know what? I'm going for it. I'm going to use it, the 'B' word. These days, like much else in our popular culture, music is BLAND! I can't help it! I realize I'm not making any huge revelation here, it just bothers the SHIT out of me that the radio is full of garbage.


Huh. I like how this started out a pointless post about me reading stupidly, and ended up a pointless post where I rage agains music that sucks.

No comments: